AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Importing my certificates

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I was working for an agency and in that period I got 6 Google certificates. I just finished my contract with them and don't have the email or logins I was using before, email that is associated with my certificates. Is there a way to import Google certificates from my old business email to my personal email without logging in? 

Thanks,

Anja

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Anja,

You have to log into your Google Partners account.

Under My Profile section, you will see affiliate option and the name of the company that you granted your certification.

You will see a green link to unaffiliate. After this you can add another company too.

You must have to use a personal Gmail account as your official Google Partners Certification login, because the certificates are belong to you and can be transferred between companies.

Or a better way to give Google Support a call and they can help you to transfer your certification to your new profile.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,
Aslam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Aslam,

Thanks for taking the time to reply back. I'll try to do it now. 

And yes you are completely right, from now on all of my certificates will be associated with my personal email. Smiley Happy

Once again thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Anja

Re: Importing my certificates

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Welcome Smiley Happy