Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Images not working in Call-To-Action overlay

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have tried numerous images, all sized at 72x72 for the image option with the Call-To-Action overlay and consistently receive an error. How can I successfully upload an image or is there some internal issue? Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Images not working in Call-To-Action overlay

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

Call-to-Action overlays are overruled by monetization in CMS. If you have a CMS account and enable monetization for a video there, Call-to-Action overlays will not work.

Check out the link: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/150471
Hope it will help.

Thanks
Aritra Mukherjee

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I discovered for whatever reason that uploading a photo when creating the ad was impossible but uploading a photo from within the Video Manager of my YouTube page was successful.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hii Aritra,

do you know how to fix it? i can't find the article on the link you shared, can you help me by mentioning the specific sentence from google about it?

Images not working in Call-To-Action overlay

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2014.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.