AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Image ad price

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Ive created a few image ad's. How does the cpc work on this? Is it similar to text ad's?

Ben

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ben B
September 2015

Re: Image ad price

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yes. I've found the prices to be very similar to text ads. If your CTR is up (b/c a fantastic ad) you might even get a lower CPC.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ben B
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yes. I've found the prices to be very similar to text ads. If your CTR is up (b/c a fantastic ad) you might even get a lower CPC.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ben,

As Shanee said, CPCs are generally pretty similar when targeting is the same. Are your text ads currently on the display network or the search network? If your current ads are on the search network you will likely find that your image ads CPCs are lower but CPA could be higher.

I couldn't tell by your original post if you are looking for feedback on CPCs or asking how to set up and bid on image ads, so I thought this article would be beneficial for you to check out: http://www.google.com/ads/displaynetwork/get-started/

Hope this helps!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry if i wasn't clear. I am familiar with text ad's, i am happy to set up image ad's but due to the difference in appearance wanted to know if i would have to pay more for the pleasure!

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
No worries at all! Just wanted to make sure that we answered your question!