2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Image Ads Don't Display

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Image ads uploaded (jpg, correct dimensions, below 150kb) don't display, don't show up in preview. Why?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Image Ads Don't Display

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ryan,

Image ads appear on Google Display network sites/pages and you can not check image ads using Ad preview tool.

Did you check the approval status of your ads? Are the approved?

Once they are approved and starts appearing on display network, you will see the stats (impressions/clicks..) in the interface.

You can find the websites/pages where they are appearing, by checking the placement performance report (This will take some time).

Find more information below

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6051101?hl=en&rd=1

Deepak

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ryan,

Image ads appear on Google Display network sites/pages and you can not check image ads using Ad preview tool.

Did you check the approval status of your ads? Are the approved?

Once they are approved and starts appearing on display network, you will see the stats (impressions/clicks..) in the interface.

You can find the websites/pages where they are appearing, by checking the placement performance report (This will take some time).

Find more information below

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6051101?hl=en&rd=1

Deepak

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Of course they are approved.

The actual ad preview shows a blank screen. This is in *chrome* as well, designed by google themselves!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ryan V,

There is no way of seeing Display ads with the help of Ad Preview Tool, as for now. If you have uploaded images and your ads are approved, you have to wait at-least 48 hours before seeing any data like impressions.

I would also be glad, if we have the display ad preview tool in the near feature from AdWords Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
They display correctly in FIREFOX

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ryan,

Which tool are you using to check your ads? how you checked that it display correctly in Firefox but not in Chrome?

Thanks,
Nouman

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No tool. I'm checking them on the adwords site. In chrome, no images. In firefox, images display

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have exactly the same problem.

When we upload ads for preview, before they got accepted, everything run smoothly except that the ads don't display in the preview tool Smiley Happy

http://postimg.org/image/k6xhkzu3r/

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am having the same issue. Has anyone figured out the problem here? They used to show fine.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am getting the same problem - anyone figured this out yet? Used to be ok but now not showing images.