Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Image Ad Basic

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

My Company is for Marketing and Promotion Activations.

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

I have a question, i want to create an image ad on google adwords. But i wanted to know that if i create it where my ad shows? In which website it will appear?

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to remove company information and a URL that are not unnecessary to the question
1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Thahseer A
August 2016

Re: Image Ad Basic

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Thahseer,
First I would like to suggest you to learn basic display advertising from @ https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404190.

"Within the Display Network, you can select types of pages or specific websites for your ads, as well as audiences to show your ads to. With manual placements, you can show your ad on specific webpages, online videos, games, RSS feeds, and mobile sites and apps that you select. You can even block your ads from sites you don't think are relevant."

Thanks

Image Ad Basic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Nice Question:

It depends on targeting like how do you want to target your audiences?

For that you need to choose "display campaign or search network with display"

After creating the campaign, create Ad-group and at-least one ad

after that do the settings

Click on the "Display Network" tab

You will see the "+targeting" tab, click on that tab you will get many options like

Display Keywords

Placements

Topics

Interest & Re-marketing

Demographics

You can use any of these method to show your ads and target the audience

by using these method you can narrow your targeting by age, gender, topics, interest and remarketing etc.

My Profile: https://plus.google.com/u/0/113197073736371060681

Re: Image Ad Basic

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’