AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

If setup my campaign now, how much time it will take to appear on the Google SERP's?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I would like to know that if i setup the campign now how much time it will take to appear on the Google Search Engine Result Page and how much cost it will per day to perform well if am having 20 copy ads 16 image ads and keywords are around 100.

Quick reply will help me a lot.

Thanks a lot for your information in advance.

Thanks,

Chetan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: If setup my campaign now, how much time it will take to appear on the Google SERP's?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Chetan and welcome,

chetan wrote:

Hi,

I would like to know that if i setup the campign now how much time it will take to appear on the Google Search Engine Result Page and how much cost it will per day to perform well if am having 20 copy ads 16 image ads and keywords are around 100.

Quick reply will help me a lot.

Thanks a lot for your information in advance.

Thanks,

Chetan

It all depends upon when your ads are going to get approved. If there are no complications in terms of the business you are promoting and there are no billing issues, then Google ads on Google search can start pretty soon. But again there is no definite time for that. They might start within a day or might take 3 business days.

Image ads take time for approval because these have to be shown on Google Display Network which contains Google's partners. Sometimes this format of ads require manual review from Adwords support team.

Read more about the approval process in this article: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1722120

Hope that helps!

Pankaj