AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

If i'm selling a shampoo, how can achive i'm not penalized for 'restrcited drug terms'?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Anyone knows where can i directly contact the reviewing team? All links go only to the online help for fixing reviews.
That does not help if i know my ad contains phrases that have nothing to do with drugs and the product is a simple bio shampoo.

thanks

z

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

If i'm selling a shampoo, how can achive i'm not penalized for 'restrcited drug terms'?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Vasvari,

There is no way to contact the internal team of AdWords. 

When you create an ad that contains possible restricted terms, you can flag it and ask for an exception. Aside from that, everyone must adhere to the policies of AdWords. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Vasvari,

There is no way to contact the internal team of AdWords. 

When you create an ad that contains possible restricted terms, you can flag it and ask for an exception. Aside from that, everyone must adhere to the policies of AdWords. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do you flag it? and ask for an exception?

Re: If i'm selling a shampoo, how can achive i'm not penalized for 'restrcited drug terms'?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

The flagging can be done while uploading the ad if the ad is prompted instantly as an ad that possibly contains restricted drug terms (the specific tick box will appear). 

However, if the ad is already uploaded and disapproved, you can contact support by  (when logged in to AdWords) clicking on the gear mark in the right top corner -> Help -> (contact us) Email. There you'll see a form (below) where you can explain your issue, state your account number as well as attach a screenshot and highlight the specific ads on screen.

Screen Shot 2017-04-08 at 22.57.38.png

Kind Regards,

Kati