AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

If I sent and rent products, how would I split this?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If I am selling and renting the same product... would I set up 2 different adgroups or can I do this with one? I.e. would I do a 'rent' adgroup with keywords all relating to renting of the product and a 'sell' adgroup with keywords relating to purchasing the product?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Levi C
September 2015

Re: If I sent and rent products, how would I split this?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Levi,

You should definitely go with two ad groups. Well I would even go with two different campaigns for easy tracking and understanding purposes about the campaign performances.

You can categorized selling and renting keywords for different adgroups/campaigns and add customized ad texts for those campaigns.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Levi C
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Levi,

You should definitely go with two ad groups. Well I would even go with two different campaigns for easy tracking and understanding purposes about the campaign performances.

You can categorized selling and renting keywords for different adgroups/campaigns and add customized ad texts for those campaigns.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That's great, thanks for your help nisal