1.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Ideal franchise accounts setup

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need to determine the ideal setup of Adwords accounts for a franchise would be allowed by Google Ad Policy.

I have multiple franchise locations owned by different people and would like to manage their own advertising in Adwords. Ideal setup would be to allow each owner to setup an Adwords account and set the geotargeting to their area.

Scenario One (each one below has an Adwords account but geotargeting a location):

denver.widgets.com

phoenix.widgets.com

Scenario Two (each one below has an Adwords account but geotargeting a location):

widgets.com/denver

widgets.com/phoenix

Would either of these setups or both work?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Ideal franchise accounts setup

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

I personally prefer the first option, though, since each franchise is owned by a different business entity and target different Geo-areas, in terms of the Policy both are comply.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Ideal franchise accounts setup

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

I personally prefer the first option, though, since each franchise is owned by a different business entity and target different Geo-areas, in terms of the Policy both are comply.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’