AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

II have an inactive account that my web host says is interfering with an invitation to an active acc

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an inactive adwords account that my web host says is blocking an invitation to my active adwords account - what do I do to eliminate the old account and not have it effect other acounts?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: II have an inactive account that my web host says is interfering with an invitation to an active

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi RalphEdens66,

I'm guessing here that the issue you're having is with email addresses being associated with the inactive account.

There are some possible solutions outlined here:  https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Set-up-and-basics/How-to-reuse-an-e-mail-address-for-AdWords...

Basically, to free up that email address (by "free up" I mean have it able to work on another AdWords account now), it needs to be disassociated with the old AdWords account by replacing it with a throw away email address.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: II have an inactive account that my web host says is interfering with an invitation to an active

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Tom has given you a very simple & easy solution. I use the same things to remove my self from other analytic account when owner do not remove me as admin user Smiley Happy