2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I want to provide more service in single ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am creading ads for particular services. Now I want to show all services in a single campaign. Like "Website Desing at $$$" ad will appear, Also comes with Few Links in Botton which option of car.

For an example:

"Website Designing @ 2999‎"
www.example.com
Quality Website Development, Design
& Marketing @ Lower Costs in

Magento         Volusion      PHP   HTML

Something like above. If somebody search and trigger the same ad then he or she can see option for developing a website with various platform.

Any Ideas?

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: I want to provide more service in single ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Chen,

Are you looking for siteLink extension? https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375416?hl=en

You can do that adding sitelink extension at your campaign or at adgroup level. It will allow you to show additional links beneath your ad. It shows if you are on top three slot.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,
You can use sitelink extension to show more links from your Site as you mentioned above.To know more about sitelink extension Please visit following links.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5Anfz7PbE

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1054210?hl=en

Thanks
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chen Yuan
September 2015

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi Chen,

As mentioned by Santosh & Neha above, the Sitelink Extension is a brilliant means of achieving what you are looking for. Apart from this, once you have set up "Sitelinks" in you campaigns, you should go ahead and also use the "Enhanced Sitelinks" option for all your sitelinks.

All you need to do here is add the necessary description lines to the already existing sitelink and Google will show your ad along with these sitelinks with the additional information.

There a few criteria's that your ads need to meet, two of the most important ones are:

1) Your existing ads show with two or three lines of sitelinks and appear above Google search results
2) You've filled out additional information (the description lines) for your sitelinks OR Google has found other ads in your account that match your sitelinks.

These Enhanced Sitelinks will take up space right below your ads on the SERP thereby allowing you to occupy more real estate here. Other than this, the Enhanced Sitelinks also give the users options to click on the most relevant of the links that they can identify with thereby improving your quality of leads.

This is a great tool if used correctly and has been known to help better the accounts performance greatly. So do give this a try and let us know if this helps!

Cheers!

Shashank

Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"