AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I want to pay only if I make a sale, up to $300/sale. How do I do?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am old fashion and I own a tour cie that works good.  I am French Canadian but I live in Thailand for a long time.  We make tours in differents part of Thailand?  We have 3 buses (45 seats) and many minivans (14 seats).  We do not even have a web site. We make our sales to tourists who are already in Pattaya.  I am looking at the possibility to increase our sales by going on the web.   But before I get into the trouble to make a TRANSACTIONAL web site, I want to make sure that it is worth, this is why I will be happy to pay on the CPA basis.  I can pay up to $150 USD per transaction, but real transactions.

Now, I am talking about a transactional website that will accept credit cards, pay pal or whatever... For security, for my customers (because nobody know me), the money can stay in a trust fund until we provide the services.  Etc.  All my questions are business questions, not tech questions.

To tell the truth, the more I read, the more I am confuse.  What about that I need to make 15 conversions per month before I am even allowed to buy marketing?  It doesn't make sense to me.  And everytime I have to mention my website URL... We will not have one until I see the profitability in it.

So if someone can help me, please email me at:  dumoulinjacques@yahoo.ca

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I want to pay only if I make a sale, up to $300/sale. How do I do

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
This is not a place to post your promo messages. Also don't post your email address in a public forum and doing so will result in scam messages.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You are right for posting my email, but completely wrong about posting a promo for my cie. I want help. I am not trying to sell to someone in the forum.

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

#1 - If you don't have a website or some kind of online presence, you can't advertise. AdWords requires there to be a website that supports your advertising.

#2 - CPA (cost-per-acquisition) bidding is possible but is only available in campaigns where solid conversion history exists. 

#3 - You cannot pay "only after you know it works."  There is too much about AdWords that Google does not control for them to allow this type of approach. They do not control how well you organize and build your advertising campaign, your website, whether or not your phones get answered, what kind of customer reviews might be posted online, etc.

AdWords is a tool. It's up to you to use the tool correctly to get the results you want.

I would suggest that you look into getting some kind of website or other online presence. Then either spend the time necessary to learn AdWords so that you can use the program, or look into hiring a professional agency to manage your account for you. You should not expect instant success--a successful advertising campaign takes time.

If this is out of your reach, you might look into local tourist and tours/attractions websites. It's possible that some of them may allow your service to be listed for a modest fee so that people will know your services exists.

Good luck.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your answer.  I am looking at creating a website and of course professionnels help will be good.  At the moment, I am just trying to evaluation the cost / reward ratio, cost including all the time that we will need to put into this.  Don,t forget that our company is already doing fine, without the web.

Regards,

Jacques Dumoulin 

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Good morning, Jacques.

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any published cost/conversion figures for AdWords advertisers in your industry. If you belong to any professional organizations or groups, you might ask other tour companies if they've tried AdWords and what their experience has been.  That will give you an idea--but of course each company's experience will be different and the quality of their website, along with the quality and scope of their advertising will have a huge influence on the results they get.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*