AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I want to know if my campaign Budget is sufficient or I am losing clicks and Impressions

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I want to know if my campaign Budget is sufficient or I am losing clicks and Impression because of limited budget. Where do I find this information?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author hemanth
November 2016

Re: I want to know if my campaign Budget is sufficient or I am losing clicks and Impressions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @hemanth  really all you need to do is look at your spend every day compared to your daily budget.  If your spend is nowhere near your budget, you're almost certainly not losing any clicks through the budget setting.  Once it gets close (say, within 10%) you might be occasionally limited.  If your spend is consistently limiting then you'll see a message alongside the Campaign ("limited by budget") and will be able to see a dialogue showing you suggested figures.

You can also activate the Search Impression Share column in your view through the Custom columns option, but bear in mind it could take some time to get a figure showing.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author hemanth
November 2016

Re: I want to know if my campaign Budget is sufficient or I am losing clicks and Impressions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @hemanth  really all you need to do is look at your spend every day compared to your daily budget.  If your spend is nowhere near your budget, you're almost certainly not losing any clicks through the budget setting.  Once it gets close (say, within 10%) you might be occasionally limited.  If your spend is consistently limiting then you'll see a message alongside the Campaign ("limited by budget") and will be able to see a dialogue showing you suggested figures.

You can also activate the Search Impression Share column in your view through the Custom columns option, but bear in mind it could take some time to get a figure showing.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

I want to know if my campaign Budget is sufficient or I am losing clicks and Impressions

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi,

In addition to the @Jon_Gritton great advice, don't forget to add an important metrics - Search Lost IS (budget).

It will let you know the percentage of search impression lost due to limited budget.

To add this metrics, go the columns tab(account level) > modify columns > Competitive metrics > add Search Lost IS (budget) > apply.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

thanks archit for your help

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

thanks Mr. John, learning many new things in this community and from seniors like you

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Heamnth,

You can also check impression share lost due to budget column 

Regards,

Manish