I want to know if I can find a way to test the popularity of my Google AdWords

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Becky H,

Can you elaborate your query?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Archit. Apologies - I did not post this question and am unsure how it has been linked to my account. Is there a way to report this?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Becky,

This tread has been flagged for review. 

You should verify your Google account is secure by doing a privacy checkup. Next, do a full check of your Google account with this link.

Please note that someone may of had access to your device, such as a spouse, family or friend and thought they were using their Google account... so there may not be an issue at all. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I post this question and am new to this community.  My apologies, not certain how this was linked to your account. 

Becky

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi All,

Please know that when names in the community are general, such as Becky H, the system can send it to more than one person. When member names are unique, this does not happen. Sorry for the confusion.

This thread will now be closed and we ask that a new help inquiry be posted with as much info as possible in the actual message, not in the title bar.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Please be detailed and as clear as possible. 

Thank you.