AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I use remarketing in my Search Only campaign. However, it shows limited by budget in my audience tab

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I use "Bid only" for the remarketing audience in my Search Only campaign. The campaign is eligible with my daily budget. I just find it "limited by budget" in my audience tab.

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Duo Y
January 2017

I use remarketing in my Search Only campaign. However, it shows limited by budget in my audience tab

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Duo,

It is an indication that with the specific budget, your ads reach only a small part of your audience. If you raise your budget, your ads will reach more people that belong to that audience.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Duo Y
January 2017

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Duo,

It is an indication that with the specific budget, your ads reach only a small part of your audience. If you raise your budget, your ads will reach more people that belong to that audience.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Yiannis,

That means my remarketing plan will follow the budget with my Search Only campaign, right? If I raise the budget of the whole campaign, the remarketing plan will works as well?

Thanks,

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Yes, that's correct.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much, Yiannis!