2.4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I submitted a question and now cannot find it again to read the answer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I submitted 13 ads. 5 was accepted and the rest rejected.  Same URL all of them.  How come some are approved and some rejected when they have exactly the same URL address? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I submitted a question and now cannot find it again to read the an

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Nanika,

Here is you questions. https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approval-Policy/Ad-Disapproved-help/m-p/376066

On home Page you can see your question. Otherwise just click on your page and you can see your questions under "My discussions". Alternatively you will receive email when someone answers on your question. So you can check email too.

Ads might be disapproved because you are using different Display URL in single adgroup. It happened with me too. I know that main domain name should be same for display and destination as per the policy. But ads are getting disapproved if we are testing multiple display url for the same domain.

To correct this you need to keep same display url across all ads in single adgroup. Or contact google adwords support team of your location.

Thanks
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: I submitted a question and now cannot find it again to read the an

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Netha thank you very much. apparently that was done (same display url across all ads in single adgroup. What i noticed was that the "campaign" has a different url than the ads itself. could that be the problem? appreciate your help. regards nanika