AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I set up campaign # 1 and then computer went off. Now I'm trying to finish setting up and it won't l

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was half ways setting up my first campaign # 1 when my computer shut down, now your system won't let me finish setting up.

Re: I set up campaign # 1 and then computer went off. Now I'm trying to finish setting up and it won

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi tcthomas,

Normally the account should have saved up to where you were. Can you explain in more detail what you are trying to do and what it's not letting you do?

Is it keywords, ads, campaign setting? If you cna give us a bit more info we might be able to help more.

Re: I set up campaign # 1 and then computer went off. Now I'm trying to finish setting up and it won

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had just finished the first page of campaign # 1.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

So thats where you give the campaign a name and budget? Is that right?

What error do you get or what's stopping you move on.

The more detail you give the better I'll be able to respond.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just want to complete the set up for campaign # 1. How can I get back there?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 7
Top Contributor Alumni

Can you not see anything when you log in?

You should either see the campaign overview (if it saved on shutting down) or a create campaign button again.

I'm having a hard time trying to picture your problem.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I did see a billing error, but thought I corrected it. I just can't seem to get back to finish campagin # 1. Should I forget it and start a campaign # 2?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭