AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I seem to have accidently done something and my google shopping campaign isn't showing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yesterday everything was fine with my campaign that uploads my product listings into the Google shopping.  It suggested I change from manual bid to Conversion Optimizer and I did.  I thought that was the only change I made but I see this (below) in the change history.  As of today all my products are off the google shopping and I can not find a way to fix it.  I went back to manual bid, upped my bids, added money to my account and still nothing shows (used to be able to see many items on the google shopping when I would do a test search)  it looks like the clicks dropped from avg 72 to 3 today and my average position is 0 and it used to be 4 or there about.  I never switched to "only placements I target" that I know of and can't find anything to undo.  Any suggestions?  Killing my sales today!

Messages from the change history:

Switched Display Network setting to 'only on the placements I target'
Bidding Strategy changed from Manual bidding to Conversion Optimizer

Re: I seem to have accidently done something and my google shopping campaign isn't showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi wagontrainllc.

Same thing happened to me.  It appears google shopping just ain't working.  Averaging over 200 clicks a day till sunday night and haven't had a click since...Other amazing thing is all the competators that we have are gone too.  Something must be wrong with Shopping. 

Anybody hear anything?????