AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I seem to have accidently done something and my google shopping campaign isn't showing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yesterday everything was fine with my campaign that uploads my product listings into the Google shopping.  It suggested I change from manual bid to Conversion Optimizer and I did.  I thought that was the only change I made but I see this (below) in the change history.  As of today all my products are off the google shopping and I can not find a way to fix it.  I went back to manual bid, upped my bids, added money to my account and still nothing shows (used to be able to see many items on the google shopping when I would do a test search)  it looks like the clicks dropped from avg 72 to 3 today and my average position is 0 and it used to be 4 or there about.  I never switched to "only placements I target" that I know of and can't find anything to undo.  Any suggestions?  Killing my sales today!

Messages from the change history:

Switched Display Network setting to 'only on the placements I target'
Bidding Strategy changed from Manual bidding to Conversion Optimizer

Re: I seem to have accidently done something and my google shopping campaign isn't showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi wagontrainllc.

Same thing happened to me.  It appears google shopping just ain't working.  Averaging over 200 clicks a day till sunday night and haven't had a click since...Other amazing thing is all the competators that we have are gone too.  Something must be wrong with Shopping. 

Anybody hear anything?????