AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I recently added an adwords ad and can't see it online or my business in google maps - please help

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I am not sure where either my ad or my business is in google maps? Any insights would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

I recently added an adwords ad and can't see it online or my business in google maps - please help

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Erin G,

Running a AdWords ads has nothing to do with your listing in any of the search results.

1) If you wish to know about your AdWords campaign, you would look at your AdWords account, not in the search results.You should use Google Ad preview and Diagnosis tool to see whether your ads are appearing or not on Google. And look at your Ads tab within Google AdWords to see the current status & action of your ads. 

2) If you wish to learn more about your organic (free) listing in the Google SERPs (search engine result pages), please make a post related to that in the Google My Business community. If you on a desktop / laptop, you can look in the left hand menu bar and you will see the different communities here.

Google Small Business

Google My Business

Google AdWords

Google Analytics

Google Partners.  

If we can help further, please do let us know.

Kind Regards,

James