AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I reactivated my account but it still says it needs to be activated?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I initially disabled my Adwords account, but I have reinstated it.  I added all my billing information and payment methods, I actually just spent some money for an ad.  When I go to my campaigns, it says none are available and my account is still disabled.  But I click the link to activate again and it says everything is fine and my ad is online, but yet it doesn't show. HELP!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: I reactivated my account but it still says it needs to be activate

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
I understand your frustration and disappointment. However, billing /payment  and login / user access/ issues are account specifics. Since we do not have access to the account we cannot help with that.

Please contact your local Google customer service. (See contact details below):
http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: I reactivated my account but it still says it needs to be activate

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
I understand your frustration and disappointment. However, billing /payment  and login / user access/ issues are account specifics. Since we do not have access to the account we cannot help with that.

Please contact your local Google customer service. (See contact details below):
http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’