AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I need to know the average CPC for group of keywords

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I starting a new campaign and my clients want to know the  average cpc for a group of keywords. I just want to confirm that the average of total suggested bid for all the keywords will the average cpc or is there any other way to figure out the average CPC for keywords suggested by client, before we start the campaign. Please advice me as this my first PPC campaign, so dont want to loose it.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gagan S
September 2015

Re: I need to know the average CPC for group of keywords

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes,

But this is estimated suggested bid which may vary in live campaign.

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Gagan,

I understand your concern as most of the client who first time opting for PPC will definitely ask this question.

I recommend visiting Google keyword planner which can be accessed once you login to your adwords account under Tools section.

Insert keywords you / your client want to target and check suggested bid for respective keywords. Please note that, this is not an exact cost you suppose to pay, it is just an estimated suggested CPC based on other advertisers bidding on same keywords.

You can learn more about keyword tool here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2999770?hl=en

Gagan, i recommend creating and running campaign and test for couple of days. It will give you better understanding of CPC and cost per conversion. You can use Google adwords coupon to start with.

All the best.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks Jignesh
You mean to say if the Google keyword planner shows the 10 different suggested bid for 10 respective keywords, then average of those 10 suggested bid will the suggested average cpc for that group of keywords ??
Thanks
Gagan
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gagan S
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes,

But this is estimated suggested bid which may vary in live campaign.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Ok, Thanks a lot Jinesh for solving my problem, I can get you mail id so that i can join you at gmail & Linkedin

Thanks

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Happy to help you Gagan Smiley Happy

Sure, my social media account details are provided in my community profile.