5.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I need to create new username and password for account. Old one not a

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The new account is unknown since I fired the developer who created it for the company American Homes OnLine

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I need to create a new username and password for the account.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

LOLL;

That wouldn't be easy....Can you try to get access to this account;?

• First, having two accounts for the same business is a violation of the Policy;
  • Second, resetting / restructuring the campaigns is not an easy task,
  • And finally, - I assume that the campaigns did well. This history, of past and ongoing campaigns, has some effect on the performance of any new campaign you will create.

So, try to get the email and password of this account.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

User name can not find my acc.yahoo.com 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’