AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I need someone to set ppc for a moving company...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I need someone to set ppc for a moving company...

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Can you be more specific? Are you looking to hire outside account management--pay a fee for someone to create and manage your AdWords account--or are you asking how to get started with AdWords?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hiya,

My company can help launch and run and AdWords campaign for you! - My name's Steven Hawkins My DDi is 020 3031 9749 or alternatively you can email me on: steven@broadplace.com

May I ask what your website address is that you want to point targeted traffic to?

Regards

Steve

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Steve - 

Let me remind you that posting personal contact information on a public forum is a bad idea. In addition, browsing the forum to offer paid services to posters is against the Community guidelines

Many people on the forum offer paid services--visitors interested in services are welcome to check profiles and contact the people they're interested in talking to. You might want to edit your post to remove the personal contact information.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*