AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I need some hints for apparel, home goods, jewelry, pet supplies. I'm stumped.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've started a new website and offering the above items.  I'm having trouble coming up with the right adwords to be listed on Google.  I've looked for similar sites with 10 million or below hits and haven't found anything.  Can you help me with some suggestions?

Thank you, Cheryl Short

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I need some hints for apparel, home goods, jewelry, pet supplies. I'm stumped.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Cheryl and welcome to the forum.  Can you clarify what you're trying to do?  (Sorry, it's getting late here in the UK and I need some more coffee).

You have a new website that sells several different categories of products.  You want to use Google Adwords to advertise those products.  And you're having trouble with...?

Sorry for my confusion, I'm not sure if you're looking for help with choosing Keywords to use in a Search campaign or setting up SEO friendly keywords in the body of your website or something else.  

If you can clarify a bit I'll go and get another cup of coffee.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Re: I need some hints for apparel, home goods, jewelry, pet supplies. I'm stumped.

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Cheryl

Just to echo Jon's welcome to the Community! 

Also, if you're stuck for keywords the Keyword Tool could help, or if you're looking for what terms are popular on Google right now you might want to look at Google Trends.

However, Jon is spot on, if you could possibly give a little more info on what you want to do we can try and help further!

A.