AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I need help with a kitchen and bath remodeling call to action ad.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm a kitchen and bath remodeler in Tallahassee.Leads usually see my Google reviews on the first page and then contact me I meet the homeowners at their house for a free consultation and offer our kitchen and bath design services starting at $400. Which includes a mood board and estimate.

1 Expert replyverified_user

What is a good ad for a remodeling contractor to generate qualified leads

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm a kitchen and bath remodeler in Tallahassee. Leads usually see my Google reviews on the first page for kitchen remodeling and then contact me. I meet the homeowners at their house for a free consultation and offer our kitchen and bath design services starting at $400. Which includes a mood board and an estimate.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Scott B
January 2017

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm not sure i understand your question but am going to guess that you meant "what kind of Google AdWords campaign would be best for my business?".  When you say "Leads usually see my Google reviews on the first page" I'm going to assume those come from organic search results, and you're not yet running an AdWords campaign. 

For a services business like yours, what should work is: 

A Google AdWords search ad campaign, geo-targeted to the area you serve in greater Tallahassee; configured with keywords which are the words ("phrases") which people would normally enter into Google when searching for your type of business.  

The campaign should use Call extensions, Message Extensions, Location Extension, and Callout Extensions.  The ads should be in the new, longer (~140 character) "extended text format" which allows you to clearly call out your value proposition, social proof, and a call to action.  You may benefit from studying the ads being run by competitors in your city, and other major US cities. Ideally the campaign would be setup using phrase, exact, and modified broad match keywords, and the budget set at a level high enough that allows you to test and measure it's effectiveness. 

A simpler alternative would be to start with a "AdWords Express" ad, where you just enter some information about your business, and Google sets most things up automatically.  It is a simpler way to get started, but is unlikely to deliver the same level of results. 

hth, and if you have more questions there are plenty of AdWords experts here who can provide answers.

hth

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Scott B,

Just sharing some data based on personal experience, in addition to a great contribution posted by @Steve B above.

In greater London, similar clicks are currently just below GBP 0.90 while the cost of an online inquiry (or completing contact form) is about GBP 19. If you have a notion about how many inquiries you need for a business, you can make the rest of the calculation on your own. Remember that it's a fundamental requirement to always specify a business objective before starting an ad campaign!

Best,

Lakatos