AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I madwords ad groups

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I choose basic ads first but now i want to move exprienced ads how can i do so?

I mean as we sigh up for adwords we saw create your first compaign, I choose that option but now i have to add multiple ads in multiple category so how i can move in experienced ads?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Khalid M
September 2015

Re: I madwords ad groups

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hey Khalid,

Now that you’ve got to grips with regular text ads, it would be a good idea to branch out to Keyword Insertion Ads. They are a personal favourite feature of mine because they dynamically insert the user’s search term into the headline of the ad. This makes the headline appear in bold and the ad looks more appealing to them.

The other thing that you might want to look into is using ad groups. These are a great way to organise your campaign a little better and make sure you are targeting the right people with the right thing.

If you really want to explore, you could try out some display ad options. The display network consists of a bunch of sites that partner with us to show both text and image ads on their sites. Maybe you’d like to try out some image ads on placements that are relevant to your business. Here are your display options:

Image ads

Video ads 

Let us know if you want more help.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Khalid M
September 2015

Re: I madwords ad groups

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hey Khalid,

Now that you’ve got to grips with regular text ads, it would be a good idea to branch out to Keyword Insertion Ads. They are a personal favourite feature of mine because they dynamically insert the user’s search term into the headline of the ad. This makes the headline appear in bold and the ad looks more appealing to them.

The other thing that you might want to look into is using ad groups. These are a great way to organise your campaign a little better and make sure you are targeting the right people with the right thing.

If you really want to explore, you could try out some display ad options. The display network consists of a bunch of sites that partner with us to show both text and image ads on their sites. Maybe you’d like to try out some image ads on placements that are relevant to your business. Here are your display options:

Image ads

Video ads 

Let us know if you want more help.