AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I'm trying to link an existing account it another MCC account but it says invite 'Pending'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It will not give me the option to accept the invitation for another user to manage one of my accounts

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I'm trying to link an existing account it another MCC account but it says invite 'Pending'

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Luke,

If you own the MCC account too, go to the access tab and approve the request.

All requests need to be approved from both the accounts.
You can see the process here: http://support.google.com/adwords/certification/bin/static.py?hl=en&topic=23841&guide=23839&page=gui...
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Re: I'm trying to link an existing account it another MCC account but it says invite 'Pending'

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Just to add to Shweta's comments. If you can speak to the user you are linking to it can makes things a lot quicker. You can explain what they need to do to them and I find it can make this process easier.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello LukeScorsonelli and welcome,

Just a small and quick addition to our experts Shweta and Adam here, make sure that you are logging in with different email addresses (MCC and the other account which you are linking) to complete the 2 node linking process, if you have access to both the credentials, otherwise as Adam said, you will have to get in touch with the person who manages the repective account to complete the process.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj