2.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I'm new to video ads...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I setup an ad for a video I was to get more views on.

The process of setting up the Adwords acount went fairly smooth. Got my billing info in there ok. I created the ad... that all went smooth. The ad was "approved for serving" a little over 24 hours ago. Nothing.

I went with the defaults for all the settings. I selected about 40 set of YT Search keywords  that seem properly broad but germain to my video. I selected NO Interests and left the rest wide open.

Is this just a matter of being patient? Or will I never see any views at the default bid level? I swear, I though FB's stuff was undully convoluted... Google wins.

I'd appreciate any insights/suggestions to help me get going. I've watched dozens of their help videos but they are decidedly unhelpful by and large.

Thanks,

Jeff

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I'm new to video ads...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jeff,

Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

If you ads is approved but it is not being served, it could be many reasons:-
It could be one reason that your bid is not having high enough to get impression. So start increasing the bid slowly and gradually.

If you are unselected the GDN network from the targeting, you will loose the impression from the GDN.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’