AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I have to ad word account and have three Website so can I registered All these website for both

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have to ad word account and have three Website so can I registered All these website for both account and start comping for all website by using both account

1 Expert replyverified_user

I have to ad word account and have three Website so can I registered All these website for both

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Muhammad Haroon K,

Do you want to advertise all three websites in both accounts? I would advise you against that. That is a clear violation of Google's double-serving policy. It will get you banned for life.

If all 3 websites have the same owner and are for the same or similar products or subjects, you'll need to put them all in one account and close your second account.

Best of Luck,

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Re: I have to ad word account and have three Website so can I registered All these website for both

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
that really a bull [censored] policy I have one account and I managed and second
is my boss account he also managed but he has not much time for involved so
that is very illogical in common scenario

--

Regards,

Muhammad Haroon Khan|Software Engineer|BS(CS) Iqra university

B6 Gulshan-e-harooni |Karachi, Pakistan

Cell # 92-21-34504002, 92-310-2931963| thebytecodes.com
|haroon.thebytecodes.com

Email: haroonmind@gmail.com

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Muhammad Haroon K,

I would advise you to add a user to one of the accounts so you can both access it, then delete the other account.

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords