3.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I have submitted our products, now what? *Beginner alert*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Last night I setup google shopping for a website, now it says awaiting review. Once thats reviewed whats the next step? Do I have to pay to appear in google shopping?...

Any help is appreciated! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I have submitted our products, now what? *Beginner alert*

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Brothers

Thanks for your post. Your items should appear after the process has been completed. Here is a great outline of the review process. 

Also, Shopping campaigns work like AdWords campaigns. You pay only if someone clicks on your ad and lands on your website. You only pay when Google directs a customer to your store. Here is additional information on getting started with Google Shopping.  

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Brothers,

If you want to advertise your products via Adwords, then you will pay per click when a user clicks on your ad ( product). In order to do this you will need to do the following actions:

You will need to create Product Listing Ads campaigns via Adwords interface. To be able to do this you will need to link Adwords to Google Merchant center where your product feed should be uploaded. Please see this link Link Adwords to Merchant Center

Once you do this you can proceed using as a reference this guide Getting started with Product Listing Ads and your AdWords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shanea,

Thanks for your reply, it now says "Searchable....updated soon" it has said that for about 4-5 days now and I cant seem to find any of the items when I search google shopping. I linked the Adwords account today but have not created an Add yet...

Any further help would be appreciated!!

Kind Regards