1.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I have paid for my youtube ads still no Views

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, i paid 500 for my video for advertisement.. Everything is done and still i'm not getting any views by adwords... It's been 5 hrs.. Please help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I have paid for my youtube ads still no Views

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Aidan,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

If everything else is fine, try increasing the bid a bit and give it sometime for the system to respond properly. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Aidan,

Welcome to adwords community!
As you said it's been 5 hrs, I assume your have created your ads before 5 hrs if it is true then please have some patience, Adwords usually takes 3 business days for the review.

Please let us know if you have created ads before a week because As per my knowledge It could be a week for the review.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Aidan,

Please refrain from opening multiple threads for the same question. I have noticed some of your others threads for the same question. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm very confused guys, even i changed my CPV to 20rs and still i got none of views... Everything is approved, but still I haven't received any single view....

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Aidan,

As you have increased your bids and you still don't see views in that, I think your ads not approved yet.

what is the status for the ads : Not yet serving, Serving or Not serving or With issues.

Please check the status of your ads and update them; for more info please refer this link: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722120?hl=en

Apart from that most of the ads are reviewed in 1 business day, So wait till your ads are approved.

Regards,
Rupesh

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Budget = 300rs Status: Serving Views 0 :/