AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I have no business to advertise,then how can I use adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I mean can I advertise someones business?,,,
can I gain money throug it?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author pavan k
September 2015

Re: I have no business to advertise,then how can I use adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Pavan
If you've no business, you might want to ask yourself why you want to use AdWords.

What you're talking about is called Affiliate Marketing. It's not well suited for AdWords. You can advertise another business, but be aware, AdWords does not allow two ads for the same business run at the same time.

If you're looking to make money by sending traffic to another persons website, I'd look elsewhere. If the primary purpose of your website is to send traffic to another website, you wont be allowed to run AdWords and you may get banned from using it altogether.

You may have heard that you can make millions by simply sending traffic to another website with AdWords. This has not been the case for many years. AdWords is not a tool for people to make money by arbitraging traffic. I'd recommend that you do a LOT of research before jumping into anything and think twice about tales of riches using AdWords.

There's a reason there's not many people advertising other people's businesses in AdWords at the moment and trust me, it's not because you're the first one to think of it.

Finally, I'd HIGHLY recommend that you read ALL the AdWords policy documents before you attempt to advertise something that you don't own: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author pavan k
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Pavan
If you've no business, you might want to ask yourself why you want to use AdWords.

What you're talking about is called Affiliate Marketing. It's not well suited for AdWords. You can advertise another business, but be aware, AdWords does not allow two ads for the same business run at the same time.

If you're looking to make money by sending traffic to another persons website, I'd look elsewhere. If the primary purpose of your website is to send traffic to another website, you wont be allowed to run AdWords and you may get banned from using it altogether.

You may have heard that you can make millions by simply sending traffic to another website with AdWords. This has not been the case for many years. AdWords is not a tool for people to make money by arbitraging traffic. I'd recommend that you do a LOT of research before jumping into anything and think twice about tales of riches using AdWords.

There's a reason there's not many people advertising other people's businesses in AdWords at the moment and trust me, it's not because you're the first one to think of it.

Finally, I'd HIGHLY recommend that you read ALL the AdWords policy documents before you attempt to advertise something that you don't own: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en

Hope that helps.

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Pavan,

Adwords is an advertisement platform in which you create advertisement campaigns to bring qualified visitors to a website.

How you make your money is based upon what transpires on your website, a purchase, a sale, a lead, etc that has a monetary value to you or can make you money. That is on you.

Once again adwords brings qualified visitors to websites, nothing more nothing less. what and how you would make money from that visitor is determined by you. Now Google does have quidelines or Adwords Policy for what it will allow someone to advertise etc.
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en

Can you advertise someone else's business? In theory sure, will you make money? Will they pay you?