Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I have given ad for my website and it is not what I created

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have created a google ad word having title zivario.com-online shop for silver and fashion jewellery but in actual it is taking my city name as headline.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

@Peeyush P Great reading from you . 

Are you using a dynamic model of Targeting ? Kindly shed more light to what you are experiencing so the me and other colleagues on this forum can help you .

Cheers ! 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created a google ad word in which I wrote headline as Zivario.com-Online Shop for Silver Jewellery. But in actual if I search on google about my ad-word it is showing as Zivario-Hisar-Zivario.com

It is not showing headline which I created.

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

I understand you perfectly, it depends on the keywords you type , then Google will produce a better title that matches your contents and what query/keyword that was type or Perhaps you are using Dynamic Ads to reach your customers, Google use dynamic ad targets based on the content of your website. Learn more here on the help platform or Review here .

Try view your Ads using the Ads Preview Tool in your Adwords Dashboard , with that you will know exactly how your Ads Looks . Hope this helps ...<edited by a Community Manager as noted below> . Cheers ! Smiley Wink

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. Please do not solicit likes or otherwise self-promote on the Advertiser Community.