AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I have 2 sites in analytics and adwords. 1 will link with analytics, 1 will not. please advise.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good Day,

My account has 2 different websites that I monitor and promote using analytics and awords. Site A is linked to adwords, but site B will not link.   I have checked to be sure that sharing is enabled.  Please advise.  When I look at linked accounts in Adwords, is says "Not Available" for site B. 

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I have 2 sites in analytics and adwords. 1 will link with analytics, 1 will not. please advise.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Pankaj,

I used an alternative solution..... I appreciate your response!

View solution in original post

Re: I have 2 sites in analytics and adwords. 1 will link with analytics, 1 will not. please advise.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Can you confirm that you have 2 adwords account and 2 websites which you are promoting? One website is correctly linked with one Adwords and another is not getting linked. Let me know if that's not the case.

I hope you have followed the standard procedure to link Adwords with Analytics.

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704341?hl=en&

Make sure that the email address you are using in Adwords (admininstrator) has the admin rights in Google Analytics profile as well, which you want to link with.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the prompt response.

Everything is under the same admin Google Account, in which I had Adwords and 2 website profiles.  I followed the video, but when I get to the linked portion in Analytics, it says to go to Adwords.  However, once in adwords it will actually show the general analytics data for the site if I click the analytics tab. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Pankaj,

I used an alternative solution..... I appreciate your response!