AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I got 51 impressions then stopped getting any withint hours and I didn't make any changes

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't know why I stopped getting imppresions on my ads, my ads started running this morning and they got 51 impr. then stopped getting any without me making any changes

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: I got 51 impressions then stopped getting any withint hours and I didn't make any changes

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi baumrealsoaps,

Try going into your campaing, clicking the ads tab and hovering over the speach bubble under the status column where it says "approved". This will run an ad preview and will tell you whether or not your ads are showing. It will also provide a reason, which does not always explain exactly why.

If it just says something like "No, this ad is not eligible to run on search network" or "your ad is under a temporary review", it's possible that Google is reviewing your campaigns and websites. This can happen at random, or be triggered by something that is a possible policy violation.

My advice would be to wait a day or so and if the ads are still not serving call the support line for more information.

Alex

View solution in original post

Re: I got 51 impressions then stopped getting any withint hours and I didn't make any changes

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi baumrealsoaps,

Did you get any clicks? Use up your daily budget? Is your account or campaign under review?

That's about all I can think of, maybe someone else will have a better idea. It would help to know a bit more about how you set up your account.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi baumrealsoaps,

Try going into your campaing, clicking the ads tab and hovering over the speach bubble under the status column where it says "approved". This will run an ad preview and will tell you whether or not your ads are showing. It will also provide a reason, which does not always explain exactly why.

If it just says something like "No, this ad is not eligible to run on search network" or "your ad is under a temporary review", it's possible that Google is reviewing your campaigns and websites. This can happen at random, or be triggered by something that is a possible policy violation.

My advice would be to wait a day or so and if the ads are still not serving call the support line for more information.

Alex