AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I face with the following massage

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your account isn't active - To activate your account and start running your ads, enter your billing information.Fix it | learn more please any one help me... my amount is charged from bank. but add is not working. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I face with the following massage

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Zoya,

Did you check your billing summary to understand what has gone wrong,

For Billing Summary Page:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/142747?rd=1

Regards,
Infas

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Zoya,

I am assuming you have just launched a new AdWords account here. This is a message you are shown when you launch a new account on AdWords and haven't yet filled in the Billing details Like a Credit Card Number or a Credit line or your bank account details etc.

If you have an credit card number you want to use to pay for your AdWords account, you need to go to the 'Settings' icon on the right top of your screen within your AdWords account, choose 'Billing' from the drop down, you will be taken to the billing page.

To the left of your screen you will see an option 'Billing Settings', chose that and you will be taken to a page where you can feed in all your credit card details. The same steps needs to followed if you want to associate the account with a bank account number for billing.

If you have a credit line you want to associate the account with, you need to get in touch with a (or your) Google Rep, specify the Credit Line to them and they will associate it with the AdWords account.

Hope this Helps.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
On the other hand, if you are seeing this message in a existing account you have been running for sometime. You need to look into the Billing details to figure out if any of your billing options have been disapproved or have defaulted for some reason.

If the existing billing details are not working, you need to add a new form of payment, a credit card, new bank account number, etc.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"