2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I don't see my ad on google, how come?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I must admit I have no idea what I am doing.  I want my website to show up with people search for photographers in my area, so I set up Adwords thinking that was how to get your ad at the top of the google?? But when I search I am still not even showing up on google, so where is my ad and why would i pay for adwords if its not going to show up?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by stephenb (Follower ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: I don't see my ad on google, how come?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

HI classicelements,

Welcome,

I would like to suggest you to follow this steps in order to find out the reason behind this problem :

1.Check your ad copy status whether is approved/eligible to run on google search network.

2.If your ad copies are approved then go to Tools And Analysis > Ad Preview and Diagnosis and put the keyword and select the target location and see whether you can see your ad or not.

3.Ad position is determined by a formula called Ad Rank that gives your ad a score based on your bid and your Quality Score.You have to make sure that your keywords has healthy quality score and you are biding competitvely in order to show your ad on google first page.

Just go through the following link and you will get better idea about this

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6300?hl=en

hope it will help..

Regards,

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by stephenb (Follower ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: I don't see my ad on google, how come?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

HI classicelements,

Welcome,

I would like to suggest you to follow this steps in order to find out the reason behind this problem :

1.Check your ad copy status whether is approved/eligible to run on google search network.

2.If your ad copies are approved then go to Tools And Analysis > Ad Preview and Diagnosis and put the keyword and select the target location and see whether you can see your ad or not.

3.Ad position is determined by a formula called Ad Rank that gives your ad a score based on your bid and your Quality Score.You have to make sure that your keywords has healthy quality score and you are biding competitvely in order to show your ad on google first page.

Just go through the following link and you will get better idea about this

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6300?hl=en

hope it will help..

Regards,