AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I created a adword campagin but not able to see my ad in google search page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have created an ad campaign in google using my adwords account in google plus and I have also paid for the campaign, but i am not able to see the ad which i have created in the google search page

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I created a adword campagin but not able to see my ad in google search page

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

There are multiply factors which may affect auction for choosen keywords: dissaproved ads, low bids etc. I would suggest to use this tool to find more specific reason. 

Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: I created a adword campagin but not able to see my ad in google search page

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Esaver,

The best way to diagnose the reason an ad is not showing is to use the ad preview and diagnosis tool. Using the Google search results may not be a best practice, as a number of variables could keep the ad from showing (or showing high enough for you to see it) such as being outside the targeted geographical location, searching outside the time the ad is scheduled to show, or a number of quality score and auction variables such as too low a quality score or bid.

The preview and diagnosis tool is designed to allow you to see if a search is performed what the ad would look like and whether it would show or not; if not it will tell you the problem that can be addressed.

Let me know if this helps!

Best,

Nick