AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I couldn't start a campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I tried to open my first campaign but couldn't. Every time I open Campaigns I'm getting this message: "There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved.

Please refresh this page to try again. If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page."
I did it many time- didn't work. I checked my ABP settings and reassured its not blocked and open for this site. Still nothing changed. What should I do? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I couldn't start a campaign

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
This's probably a browser specific issue. Please try a different browser or use the incognito mode of chrome (CTRL+Shift+N) if it works, then you should clear your browser's history and cookies.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
This's probably a browser specific issue. Please try a different browser or use the incognito mode of chrome (CTRL+Shift+N) if it works, then you should clear your browser's history and cookies.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Iam too.