3.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I cant verify my acount

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't verify my acount. They sendeme a cerification email. I clik the link, it opens anew wlogin window. Log in but it askme about my currency and Time zone again! so it creates a loop. Tried in Firefox, Chrome and ie uncessfully! Smiley Mad

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I cant verify my acount

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi

Can you give it a try after clearing cookies and cache? Not sure thats the solution but sometimes coockies and cache create these kinda issues

Regards

Nik

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No claring cache and the loop continues.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I think what happened here is that instead of accepting your invite, the system is currently thinking that you're creating a new account for this login. This can happen soemtimes with the email invites. Have you set the timezone again? If you have not, then you can revoke the invite and send it again.

The second time, please ensure that the link you click on is taking you to accepting the invite and not creating a new account.

If you have already made a new account, then you will need to cancel the account and then try to invite again, unless you can invite yourself on another email address?

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nikhil 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi,

I am not too sure of the problem you are facing. Please go though below link, may be it helps u some way:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Set-up-and-basics-get-started/Advanced-sign-in-security-for-...

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by nickb (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello lokulokyo,

I believe that you are trying to create a new Adwords account. Please note that there is a difference between creating a Google account and creating an Adwords account. If you want, you can use a different email address (other than Gmail) to set up an Adwords account. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in this excellent article along with screenshots. It will help you identify where exactly are you missing.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Its solved maybe the server was in manteinance or something. Thanks to all