4.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I cant see my AD on youtube search, please help me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I setup video campaign for youtube search. It is aproved and i can see results that someone is already click and view my video. I setup only that my video ad show at youtube search. My key is something like mifare, mifare card etc. But when i type mifare and you tube search i cant see my ad. My chanel show at 7,8 places at first page but there is no my ad at top of page or for the right side like it show when i setup campaign at classic google adwords. Price per click for my ad at youtube is 0,05 - 0,20 euros. It is not expensive and there is no competitors. How can i see my ad at you tube search. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I cant see my AD on youtube search, please help me

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello dlogic;

There is no preview tool for the display network; You'll have to rely on the AdWords reporting;

Checking your ads on your machine is misleading: The system keeps track of the ads shown, and at some point stops showing them. (On search this is "neutralized" by offering ad preview tool that does leave cookies.)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for replay. 

I am not understanding. I cant see even one advertisment on youtube. I type mobile phones and there is no advertisment on the right side, i tipe chocolate and there is no advertisment on the right side i check on other computers with my colegue and nobody have advertisment on right side. Do you have it ? I dont have anti virus or the stuff like that. 

Is this option work on youtube :-(

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

What is the reported data? Is the Adwords user interface reporting impressions and clicks?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes it is reporting. I activate my video only to show on youtube search option for the right side. But i cant see it on YouTube.

Please can you try on your web browser and youtube to see after typing mobile phones or music or whatever, just to see do you have any of ads for the right side. Or suggest me any words that i can type and that it is working on you computer just to see any ads for the right side of youtube search. 

Thank you in advance ...

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I understand that the campaign is for a promoted video?

Are there impressions and clicks?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes it is, it is for promoted video.

Yes, i have impresions and clicks on video (video views).

But i cant see any of advertisment on right side of youtube, after searching anything. Can you see ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem. Paying for my video ad and it shows that it had thousands of impressions and clicks. However, I cannot see not only my own ad on youtube search but no other ads are coming up too even for very popular searches as @dlogic mentioned. 

@MosheTLV please could you help? 

Thank you,

Milda

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.