Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I can't set up a dynamic ad

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to set up a dynamic ad.  I am following the instructions via the help center, but I am not given an option for a dynamic ad in the ad extensions area?  What am I doing wrong?  Thanks for the help!!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: I can't set up a dynamic ad

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi ThreeActive,

I have looked around and I am experiencing the same as you.  There is no sign of Dynamic Search Ad Extension in campaign set up nor on the Ad Extension tab. 

Not sure what happened with this but the Help Article is clearly not in line with the options available in the Adwords UI.

Perhaps someone else can shed some light on what is going on here.

-Tom

EDIT:  I found this release announcement that is suggesting that this feature was in beta 10/2011 - It may not have been fully released.

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

Could you possibly share the help article you are referring to please? There are a number of dynamic features available and this would help narrow it down.

Thanks

-Tom
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much for your response.  Here is the article that I am refering to http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1698351

Below is the section  that I am having issues with.  I do not get the dynamic search ad checkbox (the area in red). 

"In the 'Ad extensions' section, select the 'Dynamic search ads' checkbox to use your website content to target your ads.
select dynamic search ads

Thank you so much for your help!!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi ThreeActive,

I have looked around and I am experiencing the same as you.  There is no sign of Dynamic Search Ad Extension in campaign set up nor on the Ad Extension tab. 

Not sure what happened with this but the Help Article is clearly not in line with the options available in the Adwords UI.

Perhaps someone else can shed some light on what is going on here.

-Tom

EDIT:  I found this release announcement that is suggesting that this feature was in beta 10/2011 - It may not have been fully released.

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 5
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi ThreeActive,

As Tom correctly pointed out, this feature is in Beta and there is not available in all advertisers accounts.

Thanks,
Zee
G+