Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I can´t make advertisement

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have been trying to make advertisement test for my video. I set up campaing budget, then text for titles and then I log in adwords to finish the payment. After this I always get multiple errors "can´t make same title campaing, try later etc."

I managed to make one test a few months ago but then my budget went way over even when I added limit for it. Local advisors helped with this problem but after that my profile have been messed up. I can´t make any advertisement at all. It always stops to that payment section.

I am also wondering if I set up campaign limit is that total limit? For example if I put 100 dollars then I will not be charged more? My first and last time my statistic show over 600 dollars cost even when my limit was much less.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I can´t make advertisement

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Tapio,

Thank you for your posting. Regarding your question, it looks your ads were paused or deleted. Please use the go to this link on how to restart your ads: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404259?hl=en

Also I noticed that you are in direct contact with our AdWords support team today. If this is for the same issue, please continue to work with them on obtaining a resolution for this issue. Thanks.

Re: I can´t make advertisement

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
OK, I will try to solve this with them. At this moment I don´t see any ad in my site. All details are empty.