2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I can't access my linked account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are working on our campaign as a group. Our team captain is out of the country and would not give us her password to access her account. She said she created a new gmail account and allowed access so we could view our campaigns, however when we log in on the new e-mail (pcomgomc@gmail.com) our campaigns and Adword groups are not loaded. It took us a long time to upload our campaigns. Is there a reason they're not showing up?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I can't access my linked account.

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Patty, 

Thanks for posting in the Community!

If you have access to the account and are able to log in correctly, you should be able to see all campaigns in the account. One thing that can help make sure you're seeing everything that is in an adwords account is to make sure that you are looking at 'All Campaigns' not just 'All Enabled' campaigns. Choosing to look at 'All Campaigns' will mean you get to look at your active, paused, and deleted campaigns, whereas if your setting is 'All Enabled' campaigns, you will only see the campaigns that are running right now. 

These steps will help you change your view: 

1. Log into account

2. Click on 'Campaigns' tab in green at the top of the page

3. Click on 'All Online Campaigns' on the far left hand side

4. Underneath the 'Campaigns' tab towards the middle of the page (just above the graph) you will see a button that says either: 'All', 'All enabled', or 'All But Deleted'. I'd recommend switching this to 'All' so you can see all data in the account. 

I hope this helps Patty! If you still need more help, please let us know and the Community can try and help further. 

A.