AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I can not make a single sale but cost $60?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am new to Adwords. I have chosen $10 per day budget and some 50 exact match keywords. I have also selected 10 country for my ad preview. I have got 62 clicks and 38165 impressions but no seal. Now, what I should do? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author jemee roy
September 2015

Re: I can not make a single sale but cost $60?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Please understand that AdWords is not a shortcut to achieving success. It really takes time, patience, understanding of the product of how it actually works and many other factors.

Can you tell us how have you structured your account, what campaigns type you created and how long you have been running AdWords for this website.

Did you check the Search Terms Report of what users actually searched for?

Have you linked AdWords with Analytics?

Did you add any negative keywords etc..... and many other metrics are to be observed.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author jemee roy
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Please understand that AdWords is not a shortcut to achieving success. It really takes time, patience, understanding of the product of how it actually works and many other factors.

Can you tell us how have you structured your account, what campaigns type you created and how long you have been running AdWords for this website.

Did you check the Search Terms Report of what users actually searched for?

Have you linked AdWords with Analytics?

Did you add any negative keywords etc..... and many other metrics are to be observed.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your suggestion.
Actually I want to sell one of my WordPress Theme. My ads were running since 3/16/2015. I have tried to find out search terms report but failed to watch this report. I haven't linked my adwords account with Analytics. I have used two negative keywords named "Free" and "nulled".
Can you share with me some resource post which help me to learn adwords perfectly and increase my sale?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

To start off with, I would recommend reading this PDF on how to build successful AdWords campaigns:- http://static.googleusercontent.com/media/www.google.com/en/in/adwords/pdf/step_by_step.pdf

This is the help center link for beginners to start with: https://support.google.com/adwords/topic/3119115?hl=en&ref_topic=3119071

Here's the official You Tube AdWords channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgl9rHdm9KojNRWs56QI_hg

Best of Luck!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

You should have patience for adwords to work for you. also would you be able to compare your wordpress theme with some specific popular premium theme that people are finding? does your theme have major advantage in functionality and price over the other theme for people to try and opt your theme?

Adwords will gives you opportunity to reach relevant audiance based on your targeting, but it doesnt sell your product, your product has to sell its self.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
Thank you very much.
Actually we have developed a better WP theme with better option panel. I think that I can not target my perfect audience. Now I am again starting study more and more. If I select 600+ keyword from keyword planner at the first time of my campaign, does it will be more effective for my research?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

I think that approach will not work for you. you should first identify certain paid theme's that you feel are similar to yours, if your price is better, you could target keywords related to those.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
How I can find out what keywords are used by my competitor? Normally I always use Google Keyword Planner for search keyword and use them.
Would you mind giving me some better resource able post which help me to learn how I can find what my competitor use?
Thank you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jemee r, 

There are many different competitive analysis tools out there that are equally as effective. I personally like ISPionage and SpyFu. Keyword Eye is also pretty good but not as comprehensive. 

Hope this helps!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ed C,
I have just taken a review ISPionage and SpyFu. These two tools are really helpful. But I like to work with only Google Keyword Planner. I want to learn Keyword Planner and Adwords perfectly.
Thank you