Guide Me
star_border

I can't access my shared adwords account

M S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
M S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I have a problem with receiving access to the shared Adwords account. Another user sent me invitation e-mail and I received it, opened the link in it. I was redirected to the "Google Accounts" page, where I've checked "I have an email address and password I already use with Google services like AdSense, Gmail, YouTube, or Google+" and "I'd like to use my existing Google account for AdWords." After I've logged in it, I was redirected to the "Google Accounts" page again with the same question. But now, when I'm trying to input my e-mail, page says that this e-mail is already used for AdWords account. Link adwords.google.com redirects me to the same "Google Accounts" page, so I can't access shared AdWords Account.

Tell me please, what is my problem and what am I doing wrong. Thank you.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I can't access my shared adwords account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Is that email already associated to an adwords account? If so you need to get a new email you can only have one email associated to one account at a time.

An alternative is you plan to be working with multiple accounts is a my client center http://www.google.com/adwords/myclientcenter/

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

M S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
M S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That e-mail wasn't assosiated with adwords account. I binded it to adwords account on the page which I was redirected to from the invitation e-mail. The problem is, after binding, adwords.google.com link still redirects me to the login page thought I'm logged into my Gmail account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

+1

Same problem.  Adwords shared accounts is broken.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same probleme here. Invitation link redirects to 'Create Google Account' page.

After login still no access to the shared account.

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Try to log out completely from all Google accounts, clear your cache and cookies and then sign back in. If that does not work we can try something else. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
So I cannot share an AdWords account to an existing user right? Deactive won't do the trick?

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

This will help other forum members to both see and understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!