AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I am very new, someone please help! all of your campaigns or ad groups are currently paused/deleted

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am very new, someone please help!

I am getting following message in red color at the top

None of your ads are running (Last updated: 2 hours ago). Can we help? See less
We noticed that all of your campaigns and/or ad groups are currently paused or deleted. If you're interested in running your ads again, the Google AdWords Team is available to address any questions or concerns you may have about your account.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I am very new, someone please help! all of your campaigns or ad groups are currently paused/dele

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

What is the query?

Re: I am very new, someone please help! all of your campaigns or ad groups are currently paused/dele

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am really afraid to ask, what do you meant by "query"? Did you meant target keywords?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

query = question  

(i.e. something you want to ask)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Oh sorry Smiley Sad

My query is, why I am seeing this message at the top of my adwords panel. What should I do now?

thanks for your supports.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

It's just a piece of information for you. No obligation to do anything....Man Happy