AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I am unable to see the google keywords planner chart that used to show visual statistics by month

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am unable to see the google keywords planner chart that used to show visual statistics by month, the bar graph no longer shows for the 12 month period showing the statistical search volumes?? has it been disabled or is it an option to turn it on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Laslo B
January 2017

I am unable to see the google keywords planner chart that used to show visual statistics by month

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
During Q3 2016 Google had to make a change to the keyword planning tool due to misuse. Accounts that are below a spending threshold per month are only able to see limited search volume information.

You can also use Google Trends to research a subject, discover search terms, and get traffic estimates.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Laslo B
January 2017

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
During Q3 2016 Google had to make a change to the keyword planning tool due to misuse. Accounts that are below a spending threshold per month are only able to see limited search volume information.

You can also use Google Trends to research a subject, discover search terms, and get traffic estimates.