AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I am trying to create a universal app campaign but cannot find that option. Can anyone help?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am a first-time user. When logging into Google Adwords I am can only choose a search network or display ad. I've tried following various online guides for the universal app campaign but can't proceed. http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2016/06/16/universal-app-campaigns. Firstly, I don't appear to have a dashboard.

Is it that before you can create a universal app campaign you must have created at least one ad before? Or is this not available in some countries? I am in the Bahamas.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author WSC M
November 2016

Re: I am trying to create a universal app campaign but cannot find that option. Can anyone help?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @WSC M,

This is my advice for you to do. Just create a first campaign - using any of your options - as prompted and enter a minimal daily budget like $0.10 for it so that you cannot lose money. (You can disable this first campaign whenever you wish to do so.)

When done, go to your All campaigns page and click on the large red +CAMPAIGN drop-down button. You'll likely see this:

Capture-nov13.PNG

Select Universal app campaign menu item on the drop-down and go ahead - again as prompted by the system.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

I am trying to create a universal app campaign but cannot find that option. Can anyone help?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @WSC M

Can you please share screenshot where you can't see option to select Universal App campaign?

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The screenshot can be found at https://sites.google.com/site/wscmimages/AdwordScreenshot.png.

Thanks.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author WSC M
November 2016

Re: I am trying to create a universal app campaign but cannot find that option. Can anyone help?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @WSC M,

This is my advice for you to do. Just create a first campaign - using any of your options - as prompted and enter a minimal daily budget like $0.10 for it so that you cannot lose money. (You can disable this first campaign whenever you wish to do so.)

When done, go to your All campaigns page and click on the large red +CAMPAIGN drop-down button. You'll likely see this:

Capture-nov13.PNG

Select Universal app campaign menu item on the drop-down and go ahead - again as prompted by the system.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much.  Can explore further.