AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

I am totally new in the field of advertising. How do I start it ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Above subject of mine will reveal that I am a fresher and having no knowldge what so ever of this work. I have a web site but do not no how to advertise the same. I am even more confused reading about adwords. Please help. Thanks.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: I am totally new in the field of advertising. How do I start it ?

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hello,

Welcome to Google AdWords! Smiley Happy 

Adding to Theresa's answer, I recommend that you also watch a few videos from our Youtube Channel called Learn With GoogleAll the main concepts of Google AdWords are explained in a very simple manner in these videos. 

AdWords is indeed a complex product but you can always contact us for any questions that you have or whenever you face any hurdles!

Happy Advertising!

Cheers,

Karishma

View solution in original post

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

I would recommend that you start with the AdWords Help learning center material. Google has put together a lot of information on how AdWords functions and on how you build your advertsing campaigns.

I agree that it can be confusing--AdWords is a complex system with features designed to meet the needs of everyone from tiny, local companies to huge multinational corporations. The key lies in figuring out what you want to accomplish (your goals) and in building your campaign to achieve those goals. Success is rarely fast or easy--like anything in life, it takes some work. Smiley Happy

If you have specific questions as you read the learning center material or as you work with your campaign, please feel free to ask them here!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hello,

Welcome to Google AdWords! Smiley Happy 

Adding to Theresa's answer, I recommend that you also watch a few videos from our Youtube Channel called Learn With GoogleAll the main concepts of Google AdWords are explained in a very simple manner in these videos. 

AdWords is indeed a complex product but you can always contact us for any questions that you have or whenever you face any hurdles!

Happy Advertising!

Cheers,

Karishma